Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Card for Bella This Week



Hell everyone! I'm sending this card to Bella Tucker. You can learn more about her and a Blog Hop that Erin and Denise are having here.

I made this card from a tutorial that my 12YO DD Greta made. You can make one too, just hop over to her tutorial here!

Challenges Entered:
Everybody Art Challenge--In the Garden
Just Magnolia--A recipe, but I think I'm late.
Wild Orchid Crafts--Say it with flowers

Thanks for looking and happy stampin'! Lisa :-)

3 comments:

Rachel V. said...

great color combo! Thanks for sending smiles to Bella. :)

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card, beautiful Tilda and colours.
luv
Debby

cats whiskers said...

What a fab creation love how you have used the flowers thanks for joining us at WOC this time
Hugs Jacqui x