Monday, June 8, 2009

First "Camp Week" Card for DD!



Hello! I wanted to share this card I made with my new stamps from Whiff of Joy. I bought them at Simon Says Stamp, of course! I got this fun idea from the Sketch and Stash Challenge, week 11. It's not exactly it, but I was inspired by it. I didn't enter because I was too late, but they have a new one this week, and I plan to enter! So, I made this card for my DD, Greta, who is away at camp. I thought it might be fun for her to get some mail there! :-)
I plan to make one card every day this week to send to her. Now, I got this fun idea from Lorraine, over at Lorraine's Loft. Last week, she made cards with frogs every day. It was fun looking at all of them. So, I'm borrowing her idea and having a "camp week!" I've already started on tomorrow's card, so check back tomorrow for another! Anyway, time for bed for me! Happy Stampin' Everyone! Lisa :-)

No comments: