Saturday, October 3, 2009

My Card for Paige


Hello again everyone! I made a"girly" card for Paige, who is featured on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge today for World Cardmaking Day. 13 year old Paige was recently injured in a boating accident, and her family has asked for cards for her. Learn more about Paige on Erin's blog here.
I'd also like to enter the Friday Sketchers challenge.
I hope everyone is having a fun World Cardmaking Day! I might be able to get one more in this evening?! Lisa :-)


2 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lisa :-) I love this image,,, sooo cute, and the papers and embellies you used are lovely :-)

I am sure Paige will love this card :-)

Thanks for joining the special Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x

Jo Nevill said...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining in our special Simon challenge this weekend.

Hugs,

Jo x