Monday, November 2, 2009

My Card for Two Challenges


Good morning and happy Monday! I received my 2009 Winter Stamp Kit from Whiff of Joy last week, and this is the first card I've made with the stamps. They are all very pretty--I'm very pleased with them! I like the surprise of it too! I look forward to using more of them for my Christmas cards. I'd like to enter this card in two challenges:

Sketch and Stash Challenge--using my newest stamps and paper, this was a really fun sketch!

Whiff of Joy Challenge--Red and Cream plus one other color--I chose black (although I guess technically I used gold and brown for the presents and sled. . .)
**Note** It's been brought to my attention that this card would also qualify for this week's Simon Says Stamp Challenge, so I would like to enter it in that one also. Thanks!!

Thanks for looking and happy stamping! Lisa

7 comments:

Tammy said...

Beautiful card Lisa!! The image is so sweet and I love all the different papers! Enjoy your week-Hugs, Tammy

Mina said...

stunning card Lisa...I love this new WOJ image, so wish i had ordered them...thanks for visiting my blog
Mina xxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lisa ,, I love this image and the papers ,, everything is fab :-) Love the sparkly swirls too !! hint !! :-)

Thanks for joining the Sketch and Stash Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x

Rach said...

A really pretty card, thank you for joining us at whiff of joy challenge blog. xx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh she is gorgeous!
Fabulous card!
So happy that you have joined us at Simon Says!
hugs
kim x

Chrissie said...

Such a wonderful card, this image is so lovely and you've coloured her so well.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Becky said...

I love your stunning card, I've not seen that image before, it's gorgeous!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
love Becky xx