Monday, November 2, 2009

My Card for Two Challenges


Good morning and happy Monday! I received my 2009 Winter Stamp Kit from Whiff of Joy last week, and this is the first card I've made with the stamps. They are all very pretty--I'm very pleased with them! I like the surprise of it too! I look forward to using more of them for my Christmas cards. I'd like to enter this card in two challenges:

Sketch and Stash Challenge--using my newest stamps and paper, this was a really fun sketch!

Whiff of Joy Challenge--Red and Cream plus one other color--I chose black (although I guess technically I used gold and brown for the presents and sled. . .)
**Note** It's been brought to my attention that this card would also qualify for this week's Simon Says Stamp Challenge, so I would like to enter it in that one also. Thanks!!

Thanks for looking and happy stamping! Lisa

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Beautiful card Lisa!! The image is so sweet and I love all the different papers! Enjoy your week-Hugs, Tammy

Mina said...

stunning card Lisa...I love this new WOJ image, so wish i had ordered them...thanks for visiting my blog
Mina xxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lisa ,, I love this image and the papers ,, everything is fab :-) Love the sparkly swirls too !! hint !! :-)

Thanks for joining the Sketch and Stash Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x

Rach said...

A really pretty card, thank you for joining us at whiff of joy challenge blog. xx

Chrissie said...

Such a wonderful card, this image is so lovely and you've coloured her so well.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Becky said...

I love your stunning card, I've not seen that image before, it's gorgeous!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
love Becky xx