Friday, November 4, 2011

Fussy and Fancy DT Card--Be Thankful/Feature a Sentiment


Good morning and happy Friday! Today for our Fussy and Fancy Friday challenge, we have a fun one going one! It is to make a thank you or Thanksgiving card and feature a sentiment. I haven't made a card this simple in a long time! But it was really fun, and quick, just what I needed for a quick note to a colleague.


I made the inside simple too, but just had to use some DP! :-)

I hope you can join us this time over at Fussy and Fancy--go have a look at the other DT's creations! Beautiful!


I hope you have a great weekend! Lisa

5 comments:

babar said...

Simple but elegant card nice use of ribbon.
hotel key cards
hotel key card

Cheryl said...

oh this is really beautiful so elegant,hugs cherylxxxx

Chrissy said...

Lovely card Lisa...simple and very elegant...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mel X said...

This is lovely, very classy

Mel X

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word this is something a little special, the background stamping and that bow look fantastic.
Hugs
Lorraine x