Friday, February 27, 2009

Win a handmade item from me!!

This is from Carol, who made such a nice comment on my cards, thanks! This sounds like fun! :-) So the first 5 people to comment on this post, will win something handmade from me! Just follow the directions below.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It'll be done sometime this year (I'll have it to you in a couple of weeks after I get mine).
4- You have no clue what it's going to be.
5-The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog! (then come here and post, I WILL check your blog *wink*) The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it! So....who will be the first 5 people?????

No comments: