Monday, August 10, 2009

A Card for Four Challenges--With a New Stamp!


Hello Everybody!

I found a really nice company (from Debby's blog) called SCACD and Susana there has a stamp line designed by Elisabeth Bell! I ordered two on Thursday evening, and I received them TODAY! I thought that was pretty fast shipping, and Susana emailed me personally and said thanks for the order. And they are such beautiful stamps! I used one on this card for the four challenges I'm entering. I loooove the color combination--just right for late summertime!

Color Throwdown--grey, pumpkin, rust, light pink
Everybody Art Challenge--butterflies
Papertake Weekly Challenge--this card says summer (although late) to me
Friday Sketchers--sketch

So, I would recommend SCACD--I found another great company to order from!! Yea! Have fun everybody, and happy last few days of summertime! Lisa :-)

10 comments:

Susana M said...

Hi Lisa,
Thanks for the love and this card is fab!!! Love the duality of the color contrasts with the velum really POPS :o)
Hearts and Hugs
Susana

Janet said...

You were right above me on the Mr Linky for the Papertake challenge so I thought I'd take a look. Very pretty - & I love the stamp!

Janet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Iris said...

Brilliant card with a really cute image.

Thanks for joining in our Challenge.

Hugs
iris
EAC-Team

LeAnne said...

Wow, you really packed a lot into one card! Fabulous!

Dawny P said...

This is just gorgeous - I love the image and those colours :) A fabulous card chick. Thank you for joining us over at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xxxx

Unknown said...

wow that looks so fantastic and really cute.
thank you so much for joining the friday sketchers challenge.
have a nice week.
hugs, bea

Stampin'Piper said...

Beautiful card! Love the swirls you've added :)

Thanks for playing with my sketch and joining the Friday Sketchers!

Hugs Tanja

Tammy said...

What a wonderful card Lisa! I love the colors you used and the layout is fantastic!!

Hugs- Tammy

Purple Princess said...

Super sweet card!!