Monday, August 31, 2009

My Entry for This Week's Simon Says Stamp Challenge and Friday Sketches Challenge




Hello everyone! At my house, we are continually going back to school and always have (even before kids) because my husband is a professor (so proud of him!!) But when I think "back to school" I think of the Little House books by Laura Ingalls Wilder. This stamp reminds me of that time. It was a really fun card to make--thanks for the challenge, Simon Says Stamp and for the wonderful sketch, Friday Sketchers! Lisa :-)

4 comments:

Linda Brun said...

Hi Lisa.Love your bright colours in this card. Also love what you have done with the inside of your card. Have fun ! Linda:-)

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lisa :-) The image is very cute and the layout is fab too ! The decorated inside is lovely ,,, :-)


Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x

Tammy said...

Lisa your card is so cute! What a great image. It also remind me of the books and the show! Great card!

Tammy x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Great card! I love the image and the stitching detail!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!

<3,
Steph