Friday, June 11, 2010

My Card for Sketch Saturday and Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenges


Hello everyone! I'm not sure this is an actual "first," but it's a first for me. Two sketches on the same card! I had so much fun making this card! Both of the sketches were really fun. Thanks for the inspiration, ladies!

The photo above shows the front of my card, and that is the sketch for Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge.



And here's the inside of my card, and that's the sketch for this week's Sketch Saturday



And here's a close-up of the inside panel with the sketch.




I put a place to write something on the back. . .



This card also is for another challenge:

The images are digis from Fred She Said. The swirls are Flourishes Flourishing from Simon Says Stamp.

Thanks for looking and happy stampin'! Lisa

2 comments:

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh this is fabulous!! Love how you combined two challenges into one card. Your take on Mindy's sketch is great. Thanks for playing along with us at Fussy & Fancy and good luck with the DT call. :D

Juanita said...

Wow your card is stunning, thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.