Friday, July 2, 2010

Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge DT Christmas!


Good morning everyone! This week at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge, we have Christmas in July! I've used one of my favorite Christmas stamps from Whiff of Joy, and I paper-pieced Santa's coat, hat and pants. It is hard to see in the photo, but I used a lot of gold pigment ink also. This is my first card for the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge design team. It will be fun to be a part of such a talented group of ladies! Won't you hop over and join us this fortnight?

Card Recipe:
Colored with Copic markers
Punches: Martha Stewart Iron Gate edge punch, Martha Stewart Fern Leaf and Frond punches

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Adorable Christmas card Lisa! Love the papers and flowers!! Congrats on your new DT position!!

Juanita said...

Hi Lisa, this card is so pretty. Love the image colors and those sparkly flowers.

Cor* said...

Lisa, I instantly spotted the paper piecing! How glorious it is...With the rest of the card, it's just perfect!