Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Cards for OWH and More Challenges


Hello again everyone! I've made these cute Tinkerbell cards for Operation Write Home today. I used the sketch on their inspiration blog. I turned it 90 degrees, though--hope that's OK! They also have a mid week throwdown to make a card for a child (I nearly always do, when I make cards for OWH, so that was easy!)
This week's Corrosive Challenge is a cartoon character. I'm not sure Tinkerbell will qualify, but she is pretty cute! :-) The challenge this week over at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge is ice cream--those polka dots remind me of Baskin Robbins, for some reason! And the pink--rasberry sherbet! My favorite Sundae is actually marshmallow, which is pretty white! But. . .if you put those multi colored jimmies on there, you'd have the colors of my cards, right?! :-) And finally, the Papertake Weekly challenge is for a Cutie Patootie! Seems a perfect fit?!

Thanks for the inspiration, and they will go to a great cause. Read more about how you can make cards for Operation Write Home, here

Thanks for looking and happy stampin'! Lisa :-)

4 comments:

Paula S. said...

Great Tinkerbell cards! I love the flower embellishments.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Your Tinkerbell cards are very cute! The kids will love them! Thanks for playing along with us at OWH this week!

Barb Hardeman said...

You sweet Tinkerbelle images are so adorable and colored to prettily. Love how you used the dp so effectively and the flowers are a gorgeous addition. Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular this week for our icecream challenge. Hugs...Barb

Adria Slauterbeck said...

very cute card! love the flowers and your coloring.

Thank you for sharing your yummy interpretation of our challenge ( Create your card using your Favorite Ice CREAM SUNDAY colors)this week @ Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.