Friday, September 24, 2010

Fussy and Fancy Friday DT Card--Week 19


Happy Friday! The challenge over at Fussy and Fancy Friday is a wonderful sketch created by Mindy. I had so much fun making this card, and the sketch is one I'll definitely use again. 

Won't you join us this fortnight at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenges? Hop on over and see what the other DT members have created--they all are spectacular!


Our sponsor this week is Bunny Zoe Crafts, hop on over and check out their store!

gif maker

The Bunny Zoe Christ Shop is now open, some fun stuff is there just waiting for you! :-)




The haunted house stamp is from Digital Delights by Louby Loo, and the candy is a stamp I have in my collection. The paper is from a really nice Halloween stack from K&Co. that I picked up in Michael's the last time I was in Little Rock.

Challenges Entered:
Stamps R Us--Halloween
Aly's Sunday Challenge--Glittery



Thank you for looking and happy stampin'! Lisa

2 comments:

Laura said...

How cute is this!!I can see why you like the layout.Thanks for joining us at stamps r us.

Cor* said...

OH how perfect to incorporate a Halloween theme to the sketch, Candies in the corners and spooky house is fab!!