Saturday, November 13, 2010

A Card with Lavender and Lace!


Hello everyone! This week at the Shabby Tea Room, they have a really special challenge--to use lavender and lace. They have a really beautiful photo as inspiration. I just got a new Tilda from Donalda (she's selling some of her stamps, see here) and I thought this Tilda would be perfect in a lavender dress and socks. And actually, it turned out to be a Christmas card! I really enjoyed making this card--thank you for the inspiration, Shabby Tea Room!




I hope you are having a fabulous weekend! It was raining and cold this morning, but by about 2pm the sun came out. Just in time for me and my little boy to do a bit of shopping at Hobby Lobby! There were scads of people in there, but we had fun and we found some cute things, like the angel charm beside my bow. I also found the jewelry section, which has tons of charms, wow! I didn't even think to look there for them. I originally was looking for some beads to make those beaded stick pins so many people have on their cards. And of course, I had to wander, and I found the beads and all sorts of cool stuff in their jewelry section. 

Anyway enough gabbing! :-) Here are the challenges I'd like to enter with this card. Thanks for looking and happy stampin'! Lisa :-)

Challenges Entered:
Shabby Tea Room--Lavender and Lace

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Absolutely lovely!!!

Debbie said...

Such a sweet Tilda image and lovely card ... thanks for sharing your work with us this week in the Tea Room :)

Donalda said...

Oh you sure have put the stamp to good use dear. It is breath taking and you done it in my favorite color.
Such gorgeous work dear. Hugs

Kylie said...

Fantastic card. I love the colours and your colouring is beautiful.
Thanks for playing at MDUC this week,
Hugs
Kylie

Sue said...

Hi Lisa
wow a beautiful card, awesome colouring, gorgeous papers & design,thank you for joining us at The Creative Cottage this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Jane said...

Gorgeous colours and details! thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane xxx

Carol said...

What a beautiful card! Stunning colours and lo. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at The Creative Cottage. Lotsa luv xxxx