Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Card for This Week's Catch the Bug Challenge!


Happy Fall Ya'll! Who doesn't need a "thank you for being a friend" card any time of the year? I really love this little boy with the flower from Bugaboo Stamps!



 There are so many fall challenges out there, and I really love making fall cards. Why do we skip to Christmas right after Halloween? My kids told me the other day that Thanksgiving is their favorite holiday--can you believe that?! Sooo, I thought I'd "do up" fall and Thanksgiving around my house for a little while longer!



 I hope you are having nice weather where you are--but if not, I hope you're getting to be in your craft room! Thank you for looking today, and I'll be back soon! Lisa :-)

Challenges Entered:
Catch the Bug Challenge--Autumn



2 comments:

Tabitha said...

Very cute cards. I love fall because of the colors and your cards have everything that reminds me of it. Thanks for sharing.

Min said...

What an adorable card! You can never go wrong with this cute Sean image!! Thanks so much for playing along with this weeks Whirling, twirling, swirling autumn challenge at Catch The Bug!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min