Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Card for Delightful Inspiration!



Good morning! This sweet flower and watering can image is this week's Delightful Inspirations image. My 11 year old Greta helped me make four of these cards for Operation Write Home this morning. She did all the coloring with our new Copic markers! The sketch is from Our Creative Corner Sketch Challenge, and it works perfectly for an A2 sized card. I really appreciate these sketches because they are pretty and simple and sometimes I have trouble coming up with good ideas for using the smaller space--and the OCC sketches are always good. I've been following and trying their challenge for a while now, but I believe this week might be the first time I've met the deadline to enter! I used a flower embellishment that I received in my box of winnings from Sketch Saturday a while back. They are from a shop in the Netherlands called Create Your Own. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp--their exclusive set called Card Sentiments


I'd like to enter the following challenges:
OCC Sketch Challenge--Sketch
Delightful Inspirations--Image
Everybody Art Challenge--Pastels


Thanks for looking, and Happy Mother's Day! Lisa :-)

4 comments:

terrie said...

very nice card...love the embellishment of the flower that you used goes great with the flower in your watercan...well done

Mrs B said...

Really pretty card! I love the watering can! Thanks for playing along with us at the OCC this week!
CindyB

Rose said...

beautiful!! love the image :) thanks for playing on the occ this week

Gloria Stengel said...

Such a pretty image! And thanks for thinking of our servicemen and women! Thanks for playing at OCC Sketch!