Sunday, May 23, 2010

My Card for Delightful Inspiration!



Hello and I hope you're having a great Sunday! I made this card for the Delightful Inspiration blog with the free digi image that I got for participating. Faith keeps coming up with such cute images! The last several weeks, I've been using them to make cards for Operation Write Home. So I'll be sending this one along also! Have you heard of the Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop? I'll be on the hop, and I hope you will be too! Hop on over there to find out how! This was so fun last year, we can't wait to do it again. Check back this weekend; there will be a sponsorship from none other than Simon Says Stamp! :-)



Faith at Delightful Inspirations offers a free digi stamp to make cards for OWH. I've made a few with this stamp and it is really nice! Go to her post about it here

I hope everyone has a great weekend! Thanks for looking and happy stampin'! 

3 comments:

Faith S. said...

What an awesome card for OWH!! I love the dimension, textures, and colors!! Beautiful work!

Tammy said...

This is so cute Lisa!! I love that dragonfly and the colors you used!! See you at the hop!

terrie said...

What a beautiful card...well done