Friday, May 7, 2010

My Card for the Whiff of Joy Challenge





Good morning! Jacqui at the Whiff of Joy Tutorial blog demonstrated how to make this really lovely gift card holder. Her instructions were perfect, and it was easy and fun to make. I used this week's sketch at the Whiff of Joy Challenge for the inside, and it really goes well with the rest of Jacqui's design. I'll be making another one of these, for sure! Thanks, Jacqui!

I used some of the flowers I received in my winnings from another challenge a couple of weeks ago. They are from a store in the Netherlands called Create Your Own. Really pretty things!   Happy stampin'! Lisa

6 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Hi Lisa
I am so pleased you found the tutorial easy, I am always worried, what a simpl;y stunning creation you have made with it, wow it is perfect, and I may have to steal the idea for my Christmas Gifts. Thank you for your kind words dear and have a lovely weekend
Hugs Jacqui xx

Kim said...

Lisa this is gorgeous hun! I love this and am going to have to try out Jacqui tutorial too! :) Stunning work! Thanks for joining us at the WOJ Challenge!
Hugs~ Kim

Stampin Mindy said...

This is lovely, It's always nice to see and try different folds. Thanks for joining us at Whiff of Joy Challenges!

Tammy said...

Absolutely gorgeous gift card holder Lisa!! Love the colors and papers!
Hugs, Tammy

Giò said...

Wonderful creation!!! The gorgeous papers and the beatiful coloring.... all is perfect!!
Thanks for joining us at Whiff of Joy challenge.

Hugs
Giò

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x