Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Card for Magnolia Down Under


Hello everyone! I made a card with the Magnolia Down Under sketch challenge this week. I used the new Basic Grey papers that I bought at Scrapbooks Plus (http://scrapbooks-plus.com/) in Chantilly, Virginia when we were there last week. I think it is from the Hello Luscious collection. I also used some of my few remaining flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. Time to order more, I think! :-) And of course one of my favorite Tildas, Tilda with Spring Bundler.

I hope you like it, I had fun making it and using the MDU sketch this week!

Here are some more pix:






Thanks for looking and happy stampin'! Lisa

3 comments:

cheryl said...

oh this is one gorgeous card love that image and love the color tones,hugs cheryl xxxx

Kruemel said...

What a cute card! Love the combination of those bright colors and those flowers are beautiful!

Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week!

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Debbie Dolphin said...

SOOOOoo cute x
Thankyou so much for joining in with us at MDUC this week
Love Debbie xx