Friday, June 24, 2011

Sweet 'n' Sassy DT Project--A Sketch!


Hello everyone! Happy Friday! It's time for another Sweet n' Sassy Digi Challenge! This week there's a wonderful sketch to try. Hop on over and check it out and play along!

My stamp is from Sweet n' Sassy's new beach collection:


I made my own digi sentiment for the inside. Feel free to download it if you'd like!




I used some beach-y paper that I bought at a scrapbook store in Virginia Beach last month. It was a really nice store. The owner said she buys every beach themed thing that she sees, and they did have a bunch! She said this set was brand new. Cute! I bought the flowers at Michael's and the centers are from a blog candy package I won a while back.

That is it for me today! I hope you have a great weekend! Happy stampin'! Lisa :-)

2 comments:

merrymstamper said...

HI Lisa!! Love this beach image also...I have yet to do anything with mine!

Great interpretation of the sketch :-) Have a great weekend!

Sheryl said...

Hi Lisa,
I'm blog hopping! ;-)
First of all, I love this beach image! Your card is beautiful! The orange dp is so adorable! Orange is a great summer color!
I wanted to let you know that I'm looking forward to working with you at Fussy and Fancy!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Sheryl