Friday, June 3, 2011

Sweet 'n' Sassy DT Project--Anything But a Card!


Good morning and happy Friday! Today over at the Sweet n' Sassy Digi Challenge, we have a fun on for you: Anything But a Card! I love these challenges as it gets me doing something else, usually three dimensional. I altered this mailbox for a couple we know who is getting married. I'll be putting some $$$ inside!

I used Korin's Birds and Roses digi stamp.



I made my own sentiments, which you are welcome to download:






I used Mod Podge to adhere the paper, which is the Once Upon a Springtime collection from Graphic 45.


I just used scraps that I had and made a collage with them. I glued them on with the ModPodge, then, I put a layer of ModPodge over the top. 


It was fun to make! A great challenge! Hop on over to the Sweet n' Sassy Digi Challenge and get all the details and get started on your ABC!

Thanks for looking and happy stampin'! Lisa :-)




1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lisa, this is a fabulous mailbox. Love the paper, the ribbons, the pretty flowers... that image is perfect. :o)