Saturday, April 24, 2010

My Card for the Copic Creations Challenge



Good morning and happy Saturday! The sketch at Everybody Art Challenge is really nice this week. I'll be saving that to use again! Since I bought me new Copic markers and need to learn to use them, I found a really nice challenge blog just for that purpose. It's called Copic Creations. This week, they are featuring coloring black hair. They have collected tutorials and videos to help you learn, and then the challenge is to make a card with your new skill and post it. Neat, huh? So, I thought I'd try. This girl is soo sweet, it wouldn't matter what her hair looked like, which is good because it certainly isn't perfect! But I was pleased with my first try.


I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Copic Creations--Coloring Black Hair
Everybody Art Challenge--sketch


Card Recipe:
Image, Lilac inside card, and Sentiment--Whiff of Joy Birdie Love Set
Dies--Spellbinders Nestabilities, Labels TwoLacy Punch--Martha Stewart Edger Punch, Doily Lace
Flowers--Small Flower and Medium Flower from EK Success
Embossing--Cuttlebug Embossing Folder-Birds & SwirlsColored with Copic Markershair--110, C7, C5, C3, C1
skin--E000, E00, R20
dress--C1, Colorless Blender 0
Bird, Flowers, Sash--R24, R22, R29
Leaves--G21, G12Papers, brids, bling and ribbons from good 'ole Hobby Lobby :-)


Thanks for looking and happy stampin'! Please let me a comment and let me know how you like the try on the black hair! Lisa :-)

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Beautiful card Lisa! I love the papers you used and your flowers!

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

sweet card!!! love the cute image!! thanks for joining in our challenge-
hugs tina46
eac-team

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous card, fab image.
luv
Debby