Monday, April 26, 2010

Ronnie Relaxing Fundraiser Card for the Yorkshire Air Ambulance Charity



Isn't this just the cutest digi? Ronnie has a story too, here it is from Emma:

"You may or may not be aware that my Dad died last September following an accident at work...in his memory my family & I are raising funds for the Yorkshire Air Ambulance charity.


Whilst chatting to Paula from Pollycraft about the fundraising she did the most amazing thing and offered to draw a special edition digi for me in Dads memory. I gave Paula a brief on my Dad and here is...''Ronnie Relaxing''
''Ronnie'' is available to buy for only £1.50 directly from the Pollycraft shop. ALL proceeds from the sales will go to the YAA."



What a wonderful idea! So, here is my card for Emma's fundraising challenge. Thanks for the cute image, Emma, and I hope that you raise tons for the Air Ambulance Charity.


I used a great sketch hosted by Carole at Friday Sketchers. I'd like to enter that challenge also.
Have a great day! Lisa


1 comment:

Emma said...

Aw such a gorgeous card Lisa, love the colours and layout.
Thank you so much for your support and donation, good luck with the challenge.
Hugs Emma x