Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Card for Three Challenges




Good morning! I have made another card this weekend! It has been a fun, crafty weekend, for sure. I finally got to use a stamp from Greta's new "Birdie Love" set from Whiff of Joy, and the sentiment is from that set also. Very fun to color! I also used a couple of stamps from the Whiff of Joy "Christmas Swirls" that I got when Greta ordered her Birdie Love set. I really like these, too!

I saw somewhere that a lady was wishing that bloggers would post the Copic colors that they use to color their images. I thought that was a helpful idea, so here's what I used to color this image.
BV00, BV02, BV13--dress
V01, V12, V15--yoke on dress
E33, E37--nest
B000, B02--bird and eggs
E000, E00, R20--face and hands
E31, E33, E37, E15--hair
Y21--ruffle on dress

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Sketch Saturday
The Corrosive Challenge--paper piercing (it is there, on the scallops of the circles, not very dominate, though I'm afraid!)
Create 4 Fun--use circles

These were all great challenges! Thank you for the inspiration!

Have a great Sunday! Lisa

3 comments:

Mina said...

what a stunning card Lisa, I love the papers they are beautiful and perfect with your image
Mina xxx

Janet said...

super card! love it! thanks for playing with us at the corrosive challenge blog!
hugs

Anne-Marije said...

What a beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at the Create4fun challenge this week.
xxx Anne-Marije