Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Card for Two Challenges


Hello everyone! I just found out about this new challenge (to me anyway) and even though the deadline is this evening, I would like to enter this card. The digi stamp is part of the challenge--super cute and fun to color!
I'd like to enter my card in these two challenges:
Delightful Inspiration--the great digi stamp
Papertake Weekly Challenge--sketch, a great one!

I'm hoping to make some more cards this weekend, so more soon! I hope everyone has a good one, not too much rain, or volcanic ash, etc. Happy stampin'! Lisa


2 comments:

Faith S. said...

This is so cute!! I love your coloring and the papers you used! Great layout, too!!

Mina said...

fabulous card Lisa, I love how you used tghe brown card...goes great with the bear
Mina xxx