Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Winter Wonderland Challenge Card





Good morning! I've made a Christmas card for this week's Winter Wonderland Challenge. The challenge was "anything goes." I thought Santa would be tired of red by now, and maybe like to wear his green suit instead! Thanks for the inspiration! I used one of my Santa stamps from Whiff of Joy. And I used those Christmas Swirls again--I'm really liking those! I colored Santa with my new Copic markers. Those are really growing on me too! I also used some Prima flowers and my Martha Stewart leaf punch. The brads and papers I got from good ole' Hobby Lobby. (Hard to argue with half off, I guess!)  Thanks for looking and happy stampin' today! Lisa :-)

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Very lovely card Lisa! I love that Santa is dressed in his green gear!! Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland!
Hugs, Danielle

downrightcrafty said...

Oh how fabulous, love the image perfectly coloured and complimenting the background paper. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland for our relaunch challenge and hope to see you back for more fun on Friday
PS check out the DT Candy
Hugs Kate xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

A gorgoeus card. What a change to se Snat in geen and loving the details here. Please hop over to enter my Winter Wonderland candy. Thanks for playing along at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you back next week. Marianne x

Lynsey said...

Wonderful Xmas card, that image is so sweet! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Winter Wonderland this week.
Hugs Lynsey x